I've created some collections of Dilbert comics whith a common keyword. The collections are viewable here. I've split the collection in parts containing 10 comics.
The virus-scanner Clamav has placed some of my PHP-Nuke files in quarantine. The weekly scan reports having found Email.Ecard-44 in several language-files (english, russian and estonian). I need to restore the english ones, the rest was not used. Some of the downloads are quarantined too.
The full text search is sort-of working, and I found this collection of Dilbert on databases.
Use the cursor-keys to browse the pictures.
The selection is static, so I have to change something when an new picture is added.
I had already started, but as I predicted, it's hard to keep typing all those Dilbert Transcripts. But today I found that someone else is also busy, see the website and the web-app where you can help. The resulting website isn't indexed by Google, so not searchable (yet). See if you can help !